I need a program that checks how many links there are to a specific URL according to google. Here is what I need:
1. A MySQL database that will contain the domain names to check and the results of the check.
2. A php page output domains to the database. It should have just one input field (textarea) where you will type a list of domains (seperated by enters) and it will insert them into the database (will not create duplicate entries, or give an error if a domain already exists in the database).
3. A java app of sorts that will run on a linux redhat 7.2 machine that will go through the MySQL database and query google to see how many URLs link to the domains in the database, and then update the database with that number.
1. I go to the php page and input [url removed, login to view]
2. The java app will see the new row in the database, and go to google and search for "link [url removed, login to view]" it will see there are about 7,350 results which means about 7,350 URLS linking to [[url removed, login to view]] and enter this information into the database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) installation help and support for one month after the job is completed
web interface: php on apache with mysql
java applet: linux redhat 7.2.