Small U.S. newspaper sees programmer to create a Google Maps page that show our readers where they can pick up the paper. Project details:
* The reader should be able to sort a list of 350 locations a few different ways (type of location, area of city, alphabetically) via vertical lists displayed side by side.
* Once a location is selected, it should be displayed in the Google Map, with info window (business name, address, phone number).
* User should then be able to enter in an address and route directions from the displayed location to the entered address.
* The locations data should be loaded via a separate CSV file.
* Google Map location points should use a custom icon we provide.
* Compatibility with all major Windows and Mac browsers required.
* MUST have completed previous Google Maps projects! DEADLINE for completed project: Friday, January 19th.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $843 para este trabalho
hello,i have expe. of google map integration .i can do this in time.i have budget it to $1499 because of the dead line of the project.i need advance payment for the project.