I am looking for some one to take <[url removed, login to view]>
and add features to it, put in a RSS feed, create a XML to XHTML conversion file so can be displayed on another site.
Now in PHP/GD, need to Flash or Java.
Also there would be some additional graph features added.
1. An addtional area graph put in the bottom 1/3 of the current "keyword" graphs (inside the current graph). It would show the number of visit the page the ranking is for getting daily.
2. With the current graphs the ability to mouseover any square and the graph number value for that square in the grid will pop up.
3. The ability to change the x axis from 30 days to 2, 3, 6, and 12 24 months.
4. A line graph that shows the data for all keywords. It would give to the left of the y axis each keyword. When the keyword is mouseover'ed it will high light that line in the graph. Each line would be a different color.
Then there is the RSS part. I need to take the data that is in the db and product an RSS feed. Then I need to very Graph App to pick up the RSS feed and product the graphcs. The RSS feed would be db to XML, the Graph would be XML to Graph.
Here is the bid for the backend.
<[url removed, login to view]>
I am looking for a team (or one person doesn't have anything on his plan and can dedicate themself to this project) that can write the code for the backend of the following mock up app.
This mock up is currently pulling the mockup data from a mySQL db.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).