I have a Linux and a Windows PC and are trying to get a Java development enviroment up and running. Today the Windows PC have [url removed, login to view] access thru a webbrowser. Installed on that machine is a Visual Studio 2005, some C# code, Java Eclipse and a achive of Java code.
I have a RAC coder for the main project. This is a "preparing" project so that I have a functioning development and test enviroment in both Windows and Linux.
The task is to create a development platform in the windows PC and a test enviroment in the Linux (ubuntu [url removed, login to view])
1. Logmein is slow. I want to use the free RealVNC rdp solution. [url removed, login to view]
2. Install and Setup of RealVNC server on the Linux
3. RealVNC is installed on the Windows PC. Should be configured
4. Instructions for how to setup the RealVNC viewer to reach both Windows and Linux
I am a C# programmer and uses Visual Studio 2005 (or newer)
I have a coder working on another project where the C# code should be converted to Java. This Coder have sent me instructions and the code. I have tried to install eclipse and do the instructions to get the testcode up and running in Java.
From the task above you have connection thru RDP and your secund task is
1: Configure the Java Eclipse platform
2. Get a working project of the archived zip project
The third task is
1: Make a deploymentpackage of the Java code
2: You have RDP access to the Java machine (from the first task)
3. Install the Java package
4. Option: Install Eclipse to get possibilities to debug code = Bonus money
Because this is a RDP project it is most likely that things gets wrong and need physical "pressing on of" etc
Help can be done by MSN
johnny_nilsson@[url removed, login to view]