Please click the following link to view the outline of this project. All the requirements are listed in the outline.
<[url removed, login to view]>
In brief, I'm looking for a skilled person who can program in JAVA, JSP and a simplified database.
This project requires you to program in three layers:
1) Presentation layer: JSP+JSTL, JS, CSS
2) Business logic layer: Javabeans, Servlet
3) Data layer: database
P.S.: Please follow the guideline in the outline, as the primary focus of this project is on JSP and JAVABEANS. This is a student project at the university level. So program accordingly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete
**_source code_** of all work done. (.java and .jsp and MySQL scripts)
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Internet Explorer