Every week me and 6 others have to do the damn stock-check. I use an excell-file wich is not handy and mistakes are made very easily.
Wanted, php/mysql script wich makes it possible, after logging in, to see and update the inventory list of small office supplies.
This is what I had in mind.
2. Display the inventory in a clear way and printable.
3. Make your changes to the page.
4. Save those changes to database.
The excell I use is attached as an additional file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Excell-file attached or at <[url removed, login to view]>
"linux" "unix" 'explorer" "netscape"