1. Java applet embedded inside a web page
2. Records sound, (captured in any audio format), applet should be able to capture at least 10 minutes
3. Signed applet (because it records sound)
4. Build scripts so that I can make changes and rebuild the signed applet
5. Full source code
6. Sample HTML page with applet parameters and sample JS code
7. When file has completed recording, make an HTTP POST with the file to a web page CGI.
8. If it is possible to "stream" the recorded file into the server so that posting the file is quicker, I am open to a bid on this, but will need server side code that handles the streaming.