Partial code included in zip file. Please comment and keep code simple as shown in the partial code.
Declare and create an array of bars:
1) In the graph class, before any methods, declare an array of Bar objects.
2) In the init method, create the array of Bar objects from step one to hold MAX Bar objects.
Create the individual bars:
1) Write a for loop in the init method to create each of the individual Bar objects in your array. Notice that the Bar constructor needs a parameter. Use the appropriate value from the data array for the parameter.
Display the Bars:
1) Add on more statement as the last statement of the second for loop of the paint method. This statement is to call the display method for the Bar object corresponding to the for loop counter. Note that the display method requires three parameters of appropriate types. Use 100 as the distance over. Make 100 be the first distance down. Each subsequent distance down is to be 25 larger than the preceding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Borland JBuilder 6.0 Professional