I need a server, client java blackjack game(software and applet) where players can play against the server and other players at once. Basicaly I want a clone of the yahoo game [url removed, login to view] but with better graphics ([url removed, login to view])
This also interacts with a mysql db to store user info, scores and other details. the server client must be able to run multiple instances of the game and the client must be very fast at running.
1. It has to work something like yahoo's Blackjack game with a maximum of 5 players on a table. Player stands when time limit is over(specified secs). With the ability the limit number of players. Players have a small chatscreen to talk. Players can create new table for others to join in. Player can choose which table to join.
2. It has to work and look like Casino1x2's blackjack table. With animations and sounds.([url removed, login to view] at the bottom left)
3. Server side - Able to specify number of decks.
4. Server side - Able to remove specific cards from the deck. (Like Spanish 21 doesn't have Tens)
5. Server side - Simple history of total payouts (see how much casino has won/lost)
6. Shuffling of cards after shoe completes.
Full details will be produced to the succesful bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) 1 week modification period after completion.
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
IE, Netspace, Windows
Server is linux