My name is David and I am the co-founder of Klickers. We are currently a freelance team (now, we have 3 team members) but would be a company either by end of this year or beginning of 2012. Our current operations focus mainly in both Indonesia and Singapore.
Now, we have been awarded with few projects (in J2EE) recently and are looking for more developers to join our team. The works are mostly on the Java J2EE with below technologies.
1. Struts 1.x - understanding Spring has a better advantage
2. Hibernate / traditional JDBC (PreparedStatement and etc)
3. jQuery - autocomplete, plugin, customization and etc
4. SQL Server / Oracle
5. Apache Tomcat with Apache Web Server
6. Other J2EE technologies i.e. Apache POI, Quartz and other 3rd party libraries.
The changes are not major but they are mostly on the maintenance works i.e. bug-fixes, small-to-medium enhancements and etc. This is the reason why we are looking mainly for a person or a small team instead of a big team.
Now, please send me a message if you are interested and please let me know below.
1. Are you team or individual?
2. Where are you from and what is your working hours?
3. How much is your hourly rates?
4. No. of year(s) in Java J2EE.
If you seem to be qualified, I will contact you further with a small requirement for a small changes or bug-fixes. We can skype or chat to understand your technical skills, your proposed solution and we can move forward from there.
In terms of cost, this will depend on how complex and difficult the changes are. Once I am comfortable with you, I will give you the opportunity to quote me with the reasonable cost and time.