**Introduction to Programming**
Write a Java program that will compare two sequences of DNA or Protein and illustrate matchingsections in a graphical manner.
To do this you must show a two-dimension dot-matrix plot. Every residue in one sequence is compared to every residue in the other sequence. The first sequence runs along the x-axis and the second sequence along the y-axis. In regions where the two sequences are similar to each other, a row of dots will run diagonally across the plot. If you are comparing a sequence against itself to find internal repeats, you will notice that the main diagonal is a continuous line, since it is a perfect self-match.
The requirements for your application are:
1. There must be two text fields where the two sequences can be entered by the user.
2. There must be a display area for the plot.
3. There must be a Run button which will cause the plot for the two sequences to be displayed.
4. The applet must be written use best programming practices.
With the source code and a compiled application (one or more class files).
A written submission justifying the design of the application. Including a description of
the structure of the program indicating the classes, variables and methods used.
Extra marks will be awarded for expanding the functionality of the program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Using PFE (Programmer's File Editor), to write the code.
And running the code written in PFE in MS-DOS, on Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional