So, this is what I require. the proxy is already up and running in JAVA. all that is needed to be done is part 3 and 4 mentioned in the bold. Adding cache to the proxy server. It should not take long for an expert to do this. If you have any queries please let me know. I am attaching the proxy server along with this bid. also I need this done asap.
1. The web proxy program should accept the port number as command line argument.
2. The web proxy should be capable of accepting HTTP requests, making requests from remote servers, and returning the objects to the clients. If the port number is missing in the HTTP request, the web proxy should assume port 80 as default. An invalid request from the client should be answered with an appropriate error code. **
3. **The web proxy should make a copy of the objects fetched (with the value of Last-Modified header) in its own disk storage.** **
4. **If an object is requested again by a client, the web proxy should send a conditional GET to find whether there is any changes to the object since it was last obtained. If there is no changes, the web cache should send the object to the client from its hard disk with appropriate HTTP headers. otherwise, it should fetch a new copy from the web server and should send it to the client**.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).