This should be pretty quick job.
I have created a swing application.
From my swing application,
1. I need to connect to my website
2. If no internet connection return -10
3. feedParms into validateClient() if error returns -20.
4. If valid connection check for avail username: if username is available contact table:
grab next insert key from table_keys where tablename = "contact"
increment table_keys where tablename = "contact"
Insert a record in the contact table(populate the appropiate fields)
5. If user name is already taken return -1
I've attached a zip file which shows the file structure, delimiters and 2 samples of data being sent.
I already have a site with java servlets enabled and a tomcat server. mySql is the database.
There is already a database.
EXPECTATIONS AND CONVENTIONS
You would setup and code the java servlets and create the war file. I'd give you access to my website so you could set it all up.
Hungarian notation. Include test methods with classes
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Java Web platform