Java program for remote time tracking (used to record hours worked and send data to server). Interface is similar to a stop watch
- Interface will have a start timer, stop timer, and pause/resume button. The skin for the application (including digits for timer) will be provider in .png format
- Program should be a .jar file
- When timer is started, stopped, or paused/resumed a timestamp and message should be sent to a remote server. You will need to create a .php file to receive this message via https post/get and insert it into a mysql table
- Already completed code to take screenshots and generate idle mouse/keyboard activity warning messages will be provided to integrate into app. You will need to add the ability to send the screenshots/idle warning messages to the server (via http post) and make php script to receive the files/messages
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.