Project for VPS website, based on Java and Laszlo. This project involves:
1. Creating VPS build script
2. In Manager, creating better method of moving from Steps to Stages to Template. Perhaps allow Admin to create Stages before moving to Template. I'd also like to look into creating a separate page to NAME the steps and provide user INSTRUCTIONS, which might increase the flexibility of the program.
3. Completing the Teacher module (which duplicates much of the Manager interface), but is meant to allow Teachers to post their own Problems, and communicate with their teams.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).