Develop a Library Management System that works as a real library would
Basic Use Cases:
Patron Use Cases:
New Patron Registration and Card issue.
Check Out books
Look Up Book in Catalogue
Collection Use Cases:
Add new books to library (purchasing)
Retire books from library. (old, damaged)
Damaged book returns?
(**Overdue penalty fee not required**)
WHAT TO DO:
1. Draw the use case diagram(s)
2. Draw the Sequence Diagrams
a. include **all** operations
b. include conditionals when necessary
1. Draw the Class diagrams (include all attributes and operations)
2. Draw a state diagram for the Book Object.
3. Before printing out, Generate Code in Java. This will automatically update you diagram
You **MUST** use Rational Rose
Hand prepared diagrams will not be graded.
1) Complete everything that is asked for, keep it as simple as possible. It's a second year university course.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WinXP Pro SP2