I need an upgrade on SOBI2 templates to do the following:
1. Check live camera urls on a daily basis at a preselected time for operational status.
2. If operational status is negative, the entry is made hidden; if a hidden entry's url tests positive, the entry is made active, again.
3. A screen shot of one of the live web cameras on the active url needs to be captured and saved as a replacement for the existing screen shot image stored in the database.
4. On the entry form template, I need the country field to become a drop down list, which is populated from the category data table. If the category (a Country) has a subcategory of federal states, then the federal_state field needs to be a drop down list populated by the subcategory. Selection of the federal_state and country fields automatically should select the category and subcategory fields.
5. I would need some advice as to what cron command to install on my server.