Lotto Website Needed please read this description so you can get an idea of how we need the website to operate. Person who is awarded job must be able to communicate with us on skype or other instant messanger. Person who is awarded job is also responsible for giving a daily log as to how the project is going. Please understand what is needed so you can see if you are capable of completing the project. If you have any further questions please contact me.
* I need script to have a TX Lotto database be able to look for patterns up to the last year.
* I need the website to be automatically updated daily with all the lotto games soon as they are available.
* I need the script to be able to read hot and cold numbers based on patterns from previous games via database.
* I need a drop down box for all of the Texas lottery games.
* I also need all states listed but Texas is the only one I want functional at the moment.
* I need a text input box when a game is selected that allows you to put the number of combinations you want to generate.
* I also need the max number of combinations generated at 100 if possible.
* I need the script to be able to read patterns from the last year via database but, when it comes to generating combinations generate based on last few drawings. (ex no more than 2 months back)
* I need text input boxes that allows you to put the # of hot and cold #'s based on the number of picks. (ex. if you want 10 combinations of the pick 3 games thats 30 numbers all together but its 5 hot numbers and 5 cold numbers included in that 30)
* I also need a feature in the script where users can keep record of their previous picks where they can go back and look at what numbers they picked on a certain game on a certain day. (ex. Jan13 Pick 3 512, Texas Lotto 23,12,19,23,38,42 ...etc)
* I need options added in the script that will filter out same combinations (ex. pick 3 .. 1,2,3 then it also generates 3,2,1) No repeat combinations
* I need options in the script that will allow users to choose certain numbers they can eliminate if the script doesn't catch them.
* I need it to be a membership site and have a member database, but I want to be the only person who can access until we are ready to open up all the rest of the website with the same capabilities is Texas. Texas is the only state we want functional at this time