I need a replicated mail archive system based on Java RMI. The system consists of *n* replica servers and a number of clients. Client and server processes might be on different machines. Each client process will talk to only one (contact) server process, while server processes know and communicate with each other to achieve a certain level of consistency (casual and sequential consisency). There should not be a central server in the system, GUI is not required.
Read more details on the attached file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Extensive amount of comments and explanations!!!!
5) A "Readme" file describing the submitted files and how to run the system.
6) A brief report that gives the steps you have completed, the overall system design, the programming design (major interfaces, classes, data members, methods, thread management, and call sequences).
Windows and Unix