I have a J2EE web application running on iPlanet Application Server 6.1. I wish to migrate this to the new Sun Java Application Server 9.
The web application is written in J2EE, and consists of 68 .java files 49 .jsp files. There are some JavaBean components.
The main components are as follows:
- 2 JSP forms, each split into separate 'wizard' like screens.
- 2 JSPs to display parsed information stored in an Orcacle table (with some calculations performed)
- 1 JSP which accepts user input and displays a web page with the given values inserted into it.
- 1 JSP for a "my profile" screen to store preferences and contact information.
- Several JSPs which provide the user web-based access to his IMAP email account.
- A back-end administration interface
The migrated application should use the existing Oracle and IMAP servers (i.e. there is no need to set up and install these servers for conversion purposes)
Please message me if you have any questions about this project, and thank you very much for bidding.