**Mobile Simulator Outline Specification**
The specification for the software design has been given in the form of a list.
* Create a Java Program to simulate the movement of an object within a defined area
* There are two types of nodes field nodes and a single central node
* Place a number of nodes with the area of interest
* Use at least three field nodes in your design
* All field nodes in the model must be identical
* Communication between the filed nodes and central nodes is made via a cable based network
* Create a central monitoring node
* The object of interest should move in an arc through the region of interest
* Nodes are able to measure the distance from node to the object
* Describe the scheme you have adopted to measure distance
* An error occurs when measuring distance that is in the of range 5 to 10% of the distance measured
* Load a list of node positions from a text file
* Create a text based log file to hold the results of your simulation
* The calculations to determine the object position are made within the central node
* Create a discrete event simulator and graphics systems to visualise the movement of the object through the region of interest
* In the model create a variable to represent time
* Provide the following on a floppy or CD disk, a JBuilder project file, all source code and your executable code
* Provide detailed information showing how to run your simulator
* Students should produce two similar version of your Mobile Simulator
* Applet Version 1 ??" create a cut down (simple) version of the simulator that does not support file manipulation
* Application Version 2 - write a Java application (full version) for the Mobile Simulator that loads node position data from a file and stores results in a log file
* Students should add whatever control button as necessary to complete their design
* Describe your design using original text
* Provide a set of User Notes clearly describing how to load run Mobile Simulator Version 2 of the simulator from a command line
* Applet Version 1 ??" Please remember to provide a link to your online applet on the front page of your report, note no link = no marks
Make it using Java Applets, MVC., including a graphics library using normalised device coordinates.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).