I am preparing for an exam and need help with specific problems. These include the following four problems (see below). I am most interested in 1, 2 and 4 and I will consider bids for partial work.
The simpler the programs, the better, because I am quite new to Java. I am also requesting that any required instructions be included with the programs.
1. Write a program (GUI Based) that allows a customer to Order/update/Cancel phone service through a GUI. The services include: Basic service ($25/month), caller ID($1/month), 3-way calling($5/month), Voice-Mail ($3/month), and call back($1/month). The customer would use his/her address as the order reference. When the customer finishes the selection of these services and clicks the submit button, the program will do the appropriate calculations and display an itemized bill along with confirmation number in a dialog box.
2. Write a java application that is composed of a client and a server; a client sends the Movie name as a string in the Request object to the server, the server searches an array for any Tapes/VHS or DVD that are available in the video store. The server sends the result back to the client in the Response Object. If the user sends a Movie name that doesn’t exist within the array, then the server shall send a message to the end user that this Movies is not available in the video store; otherwise the server shall return a message whether this movie is available in the store in VHS medium, or DVD medium.
3. Create a Mini-Calculator GUI/application that will allow the user to input two numbers and perform any of the following operations on these two numbers; these operations are multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction that are represented by buttons; *, /, -, and +. Each of these operations once pressed, will compute the results of that operation and display it on the Textarea of the GUI.
4. Write a Java GUI that allows the user to enter data reporting computer trouble in a lab. The program shall allow the user to enter the computer number, trouble description, day, time, and the user name. When the user enters these values, your application shall print a ticket number. The ticket number is composed of the string day, computer number and the user name.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Instructions sufficient for a Java Beginner to run the program.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Microsoft Windows XP
I'm using j2sdk1.4.1_02