Attached [url removed, login to view] program reads from mySQL database and generates a few delimited files with the retrieved data. Then it uploads the files to FTP servers. I need a few minor optimizations.
1. Generated files often have the word "null" where empty string should be. Needs to be fixed.
2. I'd like to separate file generation from uploading. There is a function that is called
at the end of the program that uploads files to FTP servers. It needs to be removed and
separated into its own program. (That way I want to be able to preview files before they are ftp'd.)
I'll probably need [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] installation files for this program.
To make sense, the new program will probably take name of the old program, [url removed, login to view],
and the old program should be renamed from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]
3. FTP logins and passwords should be read from properties file instead of being hardcoded
Thanks for looking
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] - used by this program to ftp files
[url removed, login to view] (Provides table structure. I can't provide data because it's too big)
The files in 'files' folder are sample fragments from each of the generated files. To show you what pieces show "null" instead of empty string.
If anything is unclear, please let me know. Thanks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Java 1.4, Windows.