We need to have the OsCommerce shopping script modified to work as a fully integrated module or component add-on to The version of Mambo that is attached to this request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.** A document describing the installation process should be provided.**
3) **Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
- Must be created as a stand alone add on.
- All administration for OsCommerce should happen through the Mambo Administration Section Only when the module is added.
- Module should use all Mambo formatting/CSS so that when a Mambo Template is changed, the OsCommerce look and feel matches.
- The administrative user & user accounts used for OsCommerce should be the Mambo Users & Admins.
- All product images should be able to be uploaded via the Mambo Gallery Administration.
- The OsCommerce .sql file for the modified version should be made to create any additional tables and share necessary tables in the same database Mambo is using.
- It is prefered that the Mambo configuration files be used wherever possible.
- The OsCommerce version to start with is to be: osCommerce [url removed, login to view] and any patches that exist for that version.
- There will be no need to provide an upgrade path for OsCommerce.
- If possible, without modifing the Mambo Core files, the search provided via Mambo should search the OsCommerce Products & Categories.
- Where duplication of features between Mambo and OsCommerce (Search, Etc) occour, stick with Mambo.
- We will require that the EasyPopulate addon for OsCommerce be included: [url removed, login to view],500
- **It is imperitive that the Mambo Core files be modified as little as possible. We want to ensure the Mambo Upgrade Path is avaliable.**
Must run on all platforms supported with Mambo.