We are looking for a piece of software written in C# or Java that when given a username and password for an online poker site, can create a socket connection, login, and read and decrypt the incoming and outgoing packets for that connection/poker site.
The important thing is that we **do not** want to use/mimic/track any web-based software. We only want to track and decrypt info coming and going from the downloadable poker software. For a list of the poker companies we want to use, please send me a message.
Example: When prompted, I enter a site name (ie. [url removed, login to view]), a username, and a password. Mimicking the software available from [url removed, login to view], the app logs me in and retrieves all information sent by the host (lobby names, information, upcoming tournament info, etc..) and all information sent by the client. The idea is that I should be able to use this app instead of the downloadable software to log myself in, and view sent information. It's vital that we can also view the information sent by the client, as we'd like to be able to have the functionality in the future to choose rooms and interact with the host via this app.
Although this is only a small project for the right person, there is ample possibility for more work in the very near future. The end goal is a unified real-time statistics engine for various sites.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) At present, the software can output to the console... no UI is needed
5) **ALL incoming and outgoing packets** need to be decrypted and recorded/sent to output in an easily-readable format. Information is required on the lobbies/rooms, number of players, etc. This is all information that is sent to the poker site's client application anyway.
6) Upon acceptance of your bid, we will send a list of sites (no more than 6) as well as logins and passwords for those sites.
if C# then Windows XP.
If Java then Windows XP, Linux and OSX