I have the phpprobid 6.05 auction script on my site that needs some modifications. Send me a message if you think there are some things you can't do or are not feasible.
1) Allows me to manually add/subtract/edit members current credit
2) In advanced search there should be an option to search between minimum and maximum price range.
3) in advanced search there should be an option for state and city.
4) When a user logs in on the mainpage I want the members section to become minimised but shows "<username> is logged in" so it will look like this when minimised:
Members Area [Show]
Mary32 is logged in
And only when the user clicks show do they see the full members area.
5) wherever the user navigates it is "remembered" whether the members area and categories was minimised or maximised. Currently whenever another page is opened the members section and categories section always starts maximised.
6) For the members area and categories on the left side, the plus and minus sign are to be replaced with "show" and "hide"
7) On Registration I want to be able to change the default country. Currently UK is selected by default.
8) Completed listings should be a checkable option in advanced search under Search item title and description
9) I want the current bid to be live. So I am guessing either through flash or java for this. The current bid gets refreshed every second without the whole page being refreshed. If this is taxing on bandwidth I might make this feature only apply during the last minute of the auction.
10) Keeps track of users and ip address to prevent multi-account
11) Show the shipping fees of the item in the rows with the other information up the top.
12) Maximum character length for listing titles is 55
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $489 para este trabalho
We have ten years of experience in software development in open source technology. we can complete this project with high quality code and testing please see our profile