I am looking for a PHP Zend Framework Guru on a full time basis for 3 months. Ideally the person should work out of our offices in Pune. We may consider exceptional candidates on a remote basis.
Below are the required skills:
* At least 1yr. Experience in Php Zend Framework with overall 2-3 yrs. in PHP Programming
* Strong Php/AJAX development experience using JQuery
* Strong experience of using Zend_Cache with either File or Memcache based backends and mySQL Integration
* Demonstrable experience with components such as Zend_Layout, Zend_View, Zend_ACL, Zend_Search_Lucene, Zend_OpenId, Zend_Navigation and Zend_Queue, Zend_REST
* Ability to pull out snippets from ZF Incubators and raise issues on ZF JIRA
* PHP CLI experience is a must – the candidate must know how to code CLIs and use Zend Framework components from within the CLIs
* Deployment of LAMP (e.g. XAMPP) with development on Windows and test/production on Debian based Linux systems(ideally Ubuntu)
* Ability to code shell scripts/crons and setup Apache Virtual Hosts
* CSS/XHTML knowledge is a must
* Familiarity with Amazon EC2 API , Image Management, using Cloudwatch or other Apache Monitoring tools
* Coding experience with STOMP/ActiveMq
* Familiarity with online advertising and various pricing models such as CPA,PPC, CPL, CPM etc.
* Familiarity with integrating Adwords/ Adsense into Php/Ruby/Java based frontends
* Understanding of Agile Development principles – specifically SCRUM – sprints/release plans/velocities/pigs and chickens
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2684 for this job
Hello, I'm not guru in ZF but some experience in Zend studio 6 and 7 and in ZF I have ( about 1 year). Of couse - PHP and other relative things. Regards.
HI This is Vinyas from Webtek [url removed, login to view] have skill sets in PHP,Jhoomla,Ajax and can provide timely and quality delivery. Thanks Vinyas