Hi, please download [url removed, login to view], which will contain few java files to base the project on. ProjectDrawing .doc is the task that needs doing follow that.
When writing it must not be too technical, I will need 100% access to source code.
This project shows how a basic drawing package can be implemented in Java. The functional requirements of the system are:
· To create a drawing specified by a text data file.
· To interactively create line drawings composed of straight lines, and simple shapes…
· …and store the data in a text file.
· To animate a sequence of drawing.
An incremental development methodology is used. Partial systems are built in the form of prototypes, and gradually more functionality is added. This may involve some redesign of the software. Some parallel directed exercises (see other exercise sheets) will help to develop the programming techniques needed to build the prototypes. This case study illustrates the application of a number of software design patterns, which can be re-used in other applications.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 and XP Pro