Please help me with this JAVA case project. Here is the text of requirements.
- a) Write a program for a mail-order company. The program uses a data-entry screen in which the user types an item number and a quantity. The valid item numbers and prices are as follows:
Item Numbers: 101, 103, 107, 125 / Prices: 4.59, 29.95, 36.50, 49.99. When the user enters an item number, check the number to make sure that it is valid. If it is valid, write a record that includes item number, quantity, price each, and total price. Save the program as MailOrderWrite2.java.
- b) Write a program that reads the data file created by the MailOrderWrite2 program and displays one record at a time on the screen. Save the program as [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).