Hi, please download [url removed, login to view] which will explain all the classes etc that needs to be created. [url removed, login to view] is the task that needs doing follow that.
When writing it must not be too technical, I will provide what I have done to show what kind of programming level im at.
I will need 100% access to source code.
Employees in a company have a given number of days holiday allowance, which is specified in the employment contract. To book some days off, an employee makes a request, which the manager responsible will either grant or decline. If the request is granted then the details are recorded. In a small company with a few employees, the holidays may be tracked using a planner. However, as the number of employees grows keeping track becomes more difficult. Sometimes there are further considerations to take into account such as having sufficient cover in critical departments.
This project is to develop a computerized booking system. Initially, the user of the system will be the manager in charge of holidays. Later versions may provide a web interface for employees to view their holiday status and to submit their requests.
The functional requirements of the system are as follows:
· To store employees' annual holiday allowances
· Provide a suitable user-interface to allow a manger to enter a holiday request for an employee
· To carry out validation checks (e.g. sufficient days allowance remain to meet the request)
· Cancel a holiday request
· Report the holiday status of an employee
· Generate a report of employees on holiday for a specified period
· Reset the system at the start of the year.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 and XP Pro