_[url removed, login to view]
This is a prototype with 4 parts
1. get mxGraph running in a web page and get the different styles of nodes that LogicBase ([[url removed, login to view]]) has rendering in the graph
2. interface with a webservice to provide the ability to add nodes and paths into the graph that are specified based on a webservice call
3. post back changes in the model to a webservice call and fetch updated information.
4. bring up editor in layer or sub page based on url supplied from webservice (ie, call from graph to start another browser page)
Expect this project to take a good java developer 1-2 weeks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).