My project is a gis application. It basically has a road network editor and a j2me application that can compute routes. Here are some of the requirements:
- road network editor must be a webapp
- maps must be in svg format; maps are limited to a city only
- road network editor should have the basic functionalites (add roads, pois/ammenities, polygons)
- road network editor should find the shortest/fastest path between 2 points
- the Batik SVG Toolkit must be used as a tool for the editor
- must have a graph implementation for the road network
- j2me app should open the svg maps that are created/edited in the road network editor
- can connect to a server to download maps
- can compute the shortest/fastest path
- can show route/path
- basically a gps application..
for questions, please email me..