I need an application created that would run on the Samsung A620 (VGA1000) mobile phone.
This application would be strictly for transferring downloaded images (called screensavers) from the “Downloads-->Screensavers?? section on the phone to the “Picture Wallet?? or the “Review/Share?? sections.
I am currently utilizing services on a website, [url removed, login to view] , to transfer pictures to the phone from my PC. I upload the files to [url removed, login to view]’s site from my PC, and then download them to the phone by visiting the site using the phone’s web browser. The problem is that any _downloaded_ pictures are stored only in the “Downloads-->Screensavers?? section of the phone. Pictures that are taken with the camera built into the phone can be stored in either the “Picture Wallet?? or the “Review/Share?? sections. I need to get these downloaded images into the “Picture Wallet?? in order to use the images for certain features on the phone. The “Picture Wallet?? and the “Review/Share?? sections also have a thumbnail view of the images, as where the “Downloads-->Screensavers?? section does not.
All I can offer in resources is the user manual located at:
[url removed, login to view]
I’m guessing that the application would be written in j2me. Any other suggestions are welcomed.
- Splash Screen when program starts
- Copy or move picture options to either “Picture Wallet?? or “Review/Share?? sections
- Option to copy or move all pictures, or option to check-off a selection
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Samsung A620 (VGA1000) mobile phone Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME) Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)