I need assitance with a project I am doing. It should be very basic for someone who knows what they are doing.
It is a payroll tracking program, and has very specific instructions. I need two main parts. The first I need by Tuesday October 14th and the second by the following Saturday.
The first part is a skeleton code of what I will have soon afterwards. The second part is the functioning program.
Skeleton code is real code before compilation, but doesn't have to work perfectly. Basically I want an outline, in code form, of what you are going to have complete for me by Saturday.
The key here is to stay simple. I don't want anything fancy that I couldn't do myself by studying my butt off. I will take what you do and redo it myself, but I don't even know where to start.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Here are the project requirements.
1) Project is well-labeled
2) is documented
3) is tested
4) has an input field for the date, which is automatically filled but can be written over
5) has an input field for a social security number. the social security number is checked against five valid values then brings up the name of the employee or an error message.
6) allows for 6 in and out times for the day(6 pairs of input fields). In other words the employee can check in and out 6 times.
7) has an input field for hours of sick leave taken that day, (two decimal positions)
8) has an input field for hours of personal leave taken that day (two decimal positions)
9) does not allow the employee to have more than 8 hours of actual working hours if sick leave or personal leave it taken that day.
10) has a "submit" button
11) Full screen editing can occur until the "submit" button has been clicked.
12) After the "submit" button has been clicked, the hours worked that day are displayed.
13) After the submit button is clicked, the pay for the day is displayed. Pay rate is $[url removed, login to view] per hour. Time and a half is paid for overtime(more than 8 hours)
14) AFter the submit button is clicked, a password field appears. The correct password, which is "UOP" allows full screen editing again.
Windows XP home