Two seperate projects to be done in Java that I need by Saturday October 18th. Should be very easy for anyone with basic Java programmin skills.
Project 1 - Has three seperate parts to it. It will be a swing applet that asks a user to enter a password. It then compares the password to the desired password and either accepts or rejects it. The next two successive modifications to it are to be saved seperately and require only minor adjustments to how the password is accepted.
Project 2 - Project two has two seperate parts to it. The first is to create a payroll applet named Calcpay that calculates hours worked and pay. The next adjustment to it, saved seperately, will also subtract federal withholding tax.
Details are provided below.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Here are the spec.s for Project one.
1. a) Create a swing applet that asks a suer to enter a password into a JTextField and to then press [Enter]. Compare the password to "Rosebud"; if it matches, display "Access Granted"; if not then display "Access Denied". Save the program as [url removed, login to view]
b) Modify the password applet to ignore differences in case between the typed passwrod and "Rosebud". Save the program as [url removed, login to view]
c) Modify the password applet in Exercise 2b to compare the password to a list of five valid passwords:"Rosebud","Redrum","Jason","Surrender", or "Dorothy". Save the program as [url removed, login to view]
For all three parts I need the code and the classes, as well as screen shots of them working.
2. a) Create a payroll Swing applet named CalcPay that allows the user to enter two double values-hours worked, and an hourly rate. When the user clicks a JButton, gross pay is calculated. Save the program as [url removed, login to view]
b) Modify the payroll Swing applet so that the Federal Withholding tas is subtracted from the gross pay on the following table.
Income $ Witholding %
0 to 99.99 10
100.00 to 299.99 15
300.00 to 599.99 20
600.00 and up 28
IMPORTANT - Please use basic code for these projects. And I don't want to see your names or anything in the code.
windows xp home