I need some projects done for a class I am in. I just don't have the time to learn this right now.
Project 1: due Monday October 13th
Write a program that stores an array of video titels (such as "True Grit") and their corresponding ID numbers in inventory (such as "145"). Display the list before it is sorted, and then display a list sorted by inventory ID number. Use two single-dimensional arrays- one for the titles and one for the inventory ID numbers. Save the program as [url removed, login to view] .
I need the code in a notepad file and the classes. I need to be able to run it on my computer so I can show a screen shot of it.
Also I need you to try to use basic code so that it doesn't look so advanced that I couldn't have done it.
1) I need to have the code before and after compilation.
2) I have to be able to run it on Windows XP home, but that shouldn't really matter since this is Java
3) Please include a screen shot of it working on your computer so that I can see what it looks like and turn that in if for some disaster I that I can't even get it to work.
4) Please, simple is better. Nothing fancy. Thanks
5) I need exactly what is described above in the description section.
Windows XP home.