I need a couple of modifications made to an exisiting program. The program is a simple Java web server. Unfortunately, I need the program in its final form ASAP because it is due very soon. I do not think these changes should take much time to make, though.
Here are the instructions for modifying the attached file (included in *.txt form):
Modify the JHTTP program such that you will allow all logs to be sent to a server that writes these logs into a file.
While designing the log server keep in mind the following:
* It is the request processor thread that will send the request as a string object to the log server
* The log server must write the string into a file along with its time stamp
The log server should be an iterative server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Instructions sufficient for a novice to run this program using Windows XP and the j2sdk1.4.1_02
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).