Simple Web Services to handle reservations
Este projeto foi concedido à coderden para $63.75 USD.Obtenha orçamentos gratuitos para um projeto como este
Orçamento$30 - $100 USD
Total de Ofertas3
Descrição do Projeto
I need 2 simple Web Services one written in VB.NET using the Visual Studio 2002 version and the other in java using the J2EE platform. The Web Services will handle reservations and will communicate between an ASP.NET client application and a MS Access database. The two Web Service are expected to do exactly the same thing and should be able to:
* Make reservations - selecting and allocating the next available rooms depending on room type selected, and creating relevant record in database
* Enable updates to be made to reservations such as making changes to room type previously selected by the user thereby updating database record
* Enable user to cancel reservations, which will delete the record from the access database.
* Display confirmation page when reservation has been made with details such as room type and date reserved, with the options to change/update or cancel (i.e. update and cancel button options)
* Display error message when handling bad / wrong data
The ASP.NET client application as well as the Access database will be provided, no need to create them. The ASP.NET was created using Visual [url removed, login to view] 2002 version. The complete applications should be able to run on Windows XP Professional and tested locally.
More importantly a word document describing the steps taken to design the Web Services, considerations made for decisions taken in planning the design, and how the Web Services will handle inappropriate or duplication of data should be included. No need for essay type descriptions, brief descriptions only.
Web Services should be as simple as possible, no complex stuff. It must be fully explained. I need this project to be done as quickly as possible. Alterations to the Web client are acceptable so long as they are well documented.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Documentation of how the web services were designed/developed, considerations, error handling, and how the client application makes use of the web service. (brief details only)
The application should be able to run on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
It should be able to work with IE5.
The .NET Web Service should be created using Visual **Studio .NET 2002 version.** Will be tested using IIS.
The java-based Web service should be created using the J2EE Platform. **Testing server should be specified.**
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Afim de ganhar algum dinheiro?
- Defina seu orçamento e o prazo de entrega
- Sublinhe sua proposta
- Receba pelo seu trabalho
Contratar freelancers que também ofereça neste projeto
Procurando por trabalho?
Trabalhe em projetos como este e ganhe dinheiro desde casa!Cadastre-se Agora!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online