I have this website
[url removed, login to view]
Remove the Z's to get the URL - I don't want the search spiders to find it.
It works well (the background pic scales perfectly and the contact form functions correctly) in FF, but in IE 6 (and possibly other versions also), it does not display correctly.
I need someone to
1) check the site across all the major browsers (IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
2) all of their common versions
3) make it work and display properly in all of them
The work is urgent and I need it done within 2 days.
For the functionality of the background pic, see how it works in FF. Some important aspects are:
- that it expands when the browser window expands
- you can set min height / min width
- the aspect ratio of the pic is maintained
- whatever you do to the browser window, the pic completely fills the background
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.