Write a program to calculate and display the amount of interest paid each year of a balloon mortgage. After displaying the amount of interest paid each year, display the total amount of interest paid and the remaining principal. To keep things simple, assume that each year, the interest paid is based on the interset rate and the remaining principal. For example, in year 1, the interest paid on a 5 percent mortgage of $100,000 is $5,000. Construct the program in a loop to allow the user to enter multiple attempts. Accept the following inputs from the user: mortgage amount, interest rate, numer of years in the balloon 5, 6 or 7. At the end of the loop, allow the user to quit by entering an "exit. Accept any capitalization. Make sure you comment properly and indent properly. I also have a separate sheet showing the required format for the output (to much to type). This is a Java 101 class so the coding must match what we are learning (not to advanced).
My deadline is Tuesday 1:00 p.m.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Must be delivered by deadline.
5) Coding must be beginner Java level.
6) Must have proper commenting.
Windows Me and XP.