Hi, I wanted to build a small J2me midlet which will get the sim info (IMSI) and show a message on bootup of the mobile if the sim has been changed. It has to follow these 3 steps:
1. Get existing IMSI and store it in flat file in mobile.
2. Make midlet to run in background when the mobile is switched on.
3. And if the current IMSI is not as the one stored in flat file just give a welcome message to new user.
Hope this one is easy for a hardcore J2ME developers. Request you to bid if u have done this kind of thing before.
Thanks and Regards,
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Handset supporting J2ME MIDP 1.0/2.0