We are looking for a very small order system to integrate in a web based application.
The requirements for the order system:
- Add/edit/delete orders
- Enter quantity and description for an order item
- All orders are searchable
- Order status: NEW, SENT
- The orders are assigned to users
- The data have to be stored in database tables (Oracle 9i)
- Development environment is JAVA/JSP
This order system has to be integrated in a large web application.
We will provide more detailed specifications to the selected coder.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us.
We need a coder with experience in JAVA/JSP development. Also, we have a lot of more work to do, so if all is running well we would like to work together with the selected coder on other projects.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Oracle 9i Database System
- Tomcat Web Server
- Devlopment environment is JAVA/JSP