At Q-layer we are following an iterative, incremental agile process for developping our product (based on scrum).
Jira ([[url removed, login to view]]) is our tool for planning our day to day tasks.
I'm looking for a Jira reporting plugin which allows us to create a number of reports:
- Story Status: Per scrumteam, for each story of a certain sprint, list outstanding tasks, remaining work against availability
- Workload: Per person, list of outstanding tasks for stories of the selected sprint.
- Burndown chart: see how the story evolves and if sprint will be closed successfully.
- Timetracking report: List the work per person, people have entered in a certain period.
The timetracking plugins available on [[url removed, login to view]] are not meeting our requirements as we want the reports to be based on a couple of custom fields.
1) Complete and fully-functional working plugin in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
We must be able to install the plugin on a Jira version 3.6.5 installation.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Ubuntu running Jira standalone version 3.6.5 (on top of tomcat), Internet Explorer 6 and higher, Firefox 2