We are looking for developer to implement subversion browser for our product [EmForge] Functionality of this browser should repeate functionality from [Trac] Followed libraries and frameworks should be used:
1. Maven as build system
2. Spring Framework as project glue
3. Acegi Security for Authentication
4. JSF (MyFaces)/Facelets/Tomahawk/Ajax4JSF for GUI implementation
5. JavaSVN for connection to subversion
6. JspWiki for wiki-formatting (all commit-comments should be processing with wiki-formatter)
[ticket] related to this task there I will try to place detailed task description: Separate step will be related integration your part with whole other project. Short communication (via IM) will be required during project-implementation - standard weekly reports will be not enough. Job will be accepted weekly (so, every week you will need to sent current status and job will be partially accepted). I want to see everyday progress on the project. If job will be done with acceptable quality - we will give the coder a full-time contract for next several months - so, please, also, include into bid-request you hourly rate for job, you will (probably) do for us after this (pilot) project - and aviability to work full-time (yes/now, how many hours per week). So, please, include into your bids:
* Description of your experience in required technologies;
* References to previous jobs;
* Detailed plan (at least by weeks) - that and how you will do (based on analizing trac's svn-browser functinoality)
* Your interest, aviability and hourly-rates for full-time job done for us after this project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java 5.0/6.0, Tomcat 5.5/6.0, Win32/Unix