Automotive website design and development brief
Our site currently has a developer working on the backend parts of the website, which will be an online car sourcing facility. We wish to now hire a development team with web design talents to make the client facing pages and integrate the development work into the web sites. The new team will take over from the current developer.
We are looking for the highest quality work as a national advertising campaign will be set up linking to this site.
We need to create roughly 12 pages of dynamic content. Some pages will be used for client data entry, some for public data entry, others for results pages and other pages of general information. A few admin panels will need to be made, both for management and clients.
We already have a logo, which we intend to continue to use, but are more than happy to view alternatives and improvements.
We do not want to over-complicate the site with complicated plugins, flash etc.
The emphasis is on scalability. We intend to initiate a very fast expansion program in the early part of 2007, so the site has to be able to develop with us. As such, there is much room for future work if the initial work is completed to a satisfactory level.
What we require:
- Main requirement is a project manager to oversee this project. We want one point of contact who can then delegate work to the developers and web designers
- A team of committed developers, web designers with experience in professional level websites.
- The ability to code at top level in the languages specified. One of the owners has this experience and will be checking the work done
- The ability to keep to very tight deadlines. If we want work done by 4pm we expect it before 4pm.
- TESTING! We don't expect to find bugs. We expect the work to be extensively tested before being submitted.
- We would like to develop a long term working relationship. We have at least twice as much work planned for the near future. So basically, impress us with this project and you can expect future work.
- We would prefer if you were based in Europe or in similar time zones. It's easier this way.
- We would especially like a team who have originality and come up with new and better ways of doing things.
What we do not want:
- Anyone submitting work that looks like templates will be ignored
- Anyone without a decent CV of high quality work will be ignored
- Tenders from single developers. We need to get this project finished asap so we want a TEAM of developers and designers with one project manager.
- Automated replies and those which do not contain specifics of our required work will be ignored.
Where to go from here:
Please PM examples of work and explain how you can help us. Please supply links to SIMILAR work. Any company sending a standardised pitch with no references to our brief will be ignored.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.