This is kind of a demo application for ---- Tutorial delivery system
* Just a small app for demo purposes -- would totally stay on one machine.
Has a DB in MS Access
* The DB has all the objects to be loaded .. So the DB will be the source ??" All the Objects are loaded Dynamically from the DB.
* Objects ??"
§ Text Area(Java Text Box)
§ Images ??" Pictures
§ Video(Using JMF).
* Text and Images are taken care of….
* **Video Needs 2 be Handled.** .. Path of the Video Object is stored(on HD) in the DB.
* **Used Arrays in the implementation ??" should be “Vectors?? Instead… so the structure needs to be changed.**
* **Little Beautification....Beautiful enough to look at**
**Another Imp Point is Objects should be DnD (Drag and Drop) ??"** Taken care for both Text and Images.
1. **Video Needs 2 be Handled(Using JMF With DnD).**
2. **“Vectors?? should be implemented instead of “arrays??.**
This is a small Program -- a good Java Pro can complete this in a 8hr frame work.. I could have done it myself but iam a DBA person..
Also once accepted -- i would like to see the entire thing done in 48hrs.
More Questions --- Post a msg
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done-- This includes the Database also.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Java DnD Package
Windows XP Environment