This is a very simple task.
We currently manually upload zip files to our partner's server using browser via their JSP page manually. The source code of the JSP page is as attached.
Write Java code and a simple JSP input page which can enter phone number and click on "Submit" button. Once click on "Submit" button, Java code need to simulate browser action of attached JSP page,
* Fill out phone number
* Upload zip file in /home/phone directors upon clicking "Upload Application" button
If your code is correctly done, our partner's JSP page will return with a page with "Upload OK" (or other message we tell you) , once you see this string, you should prompt a JSP page saying "Application is ready for you". If our partner's page return without "Upload OK" then return to the JSP input page with message "Incorrect phone number, please correct it and re-try!"
We will provide you access of our partner's live site under NDA, if you are selected or in the final list.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) testes under Linux server as well as complete source code of all work done. Deliver with Netbeans project is highly desirable thus will be considered in higher priority.
2) Clear and understandable comments and documents describes the design is required to ensure the design is maintainable
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, thus can be tested in Redhat, Apache, Tomcat environment.
4) If deliver with Netbeans project, need to be able to run, tested and verified using Netbeans running on Windows XP with Tomcat server
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
Redhat Linux J2EE server with Apache and Tomcat installed