[url removed, login to view] aims to make it easier for sports consumers to discover and buy performance sports gear. We believe the right gear helps you perform better and that friends, pros and team-mates can help you find it.
The project is to create an ActiveMQ listener in Java to receive an email address, a date, an integer and a name and send out an html email using a Velocity template. This will then be used in the [url removed, login to view] website as a follow-on project.
Further to the outline elsewhere the work required is as follows:
1) Set up ActiveMQ listener
2) Configure Apache Velocity
3) Create sample Velocity template
4) Set up test app to create ActiveMQ message for listener to pick up
5) Configure to send email via an smtp server
6) Provide explanatory documentation summarising the code produced
a) Java package for the listener
b) Java app hosting the package
c) Test app