I need assistance for maintaining and developing a Java-based web application (Vaadin, git, Java EE, maven 2, Selenium, Ubuntu 10.10 server, JavaDB/Derby, Google Guice).
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
you'll find following documents and materials:
1) Detailed goal description (requirement spec, [url removed, login to view])
2) Additional materials for the goal description (directory ref)
3) Document "Structure of the system" ([url removed, login to view])
4) Document "Installation manual" ([url removed, login to view])
5) Source code of the application
You should do following things:
a) Read detailed goal description.
b) Read the document "Structure of the system".
c) Look at the source code (optionally - make it run on your computer).
d) Then, estimate the effort (time and money) for each of the subgoals.
e) Submit a bid with, at least, following information:
1) prices for attaining each individual goal (ST-1, ST-2, ST-3, ST-4, ST-5, ST-6),
2) total price of implementing this project (sum of prices in 1) and
3) for each sub-goal - estimated completion date/times (e. g. 1 business day after project start).
Note that the sub-goals can be attained in a certain order (it is specified in the detailed goal description), i. e. you cannot start working on some sub-goals before having attained others. Take this into consideration when you tell me the date/time estimates (item 3 above).