I need a web-based conference room scheduling application with the following features:
1. Authentication with email address and password
2. Ability to change email and password
3. Profile information on each user (first name, middle name, last name, telephone number, mobile number). First name and last name are required.
4. Ability to add new conference rooms to the system
5. Administrator account with ability to add new users and to remove existing users, as well as to change email or password for any user.
6. Locking to ensure no two users sign up for the same slot simultaneously
7. Day and Month views similar to Yahoo (see [url removed, login to view]). Month view does not have to show conference room bookings -- just has to let people see day of week easily. Day view must show conference room bookings for that day
8. "My conference room bookings" page that shows all bookings for the user yesterday, today, and all days in the next 30 days.
9. Ability for a person to reserve conference room time in 30 minute blocks.
10. Ability for administrator to set maximum contiguous block size for reserved time in conference room.
11. Ability for administrator to make conference room reservation overriding any maximum contiguous block size.
12. Ability for a user to see who has reserved a time period, including profile information.
13. Ability for a user to change or delete his reservation.
Here are some of the constraints or allowable characteristics of the program:
1. Should store passwords in cleartext in database.
2. Can use either browser authentication or form-based authentication, whichever is faster to implement.
This should be pretty fast and easy to code. I could do it in a day or two, but I don't have the time right now.
1. Source code of complete and fully-functional working program(s).
2. JAR libraries, XML configuration files, and other necessary files of third party components or libraries.
3. GPL, Apache license, BSD license, public domain, and other free code is allowable. Third party components that cost money are not allowable.
* J2SE 1.4.1_02
* J2EE 1.3.x or 1.4.x
* Red Hat Linux 9 (must compile and run on Linux)
* PostgreSQL 7.3.x or 7.4.x
* Struts 1.1
* Tomcat [url removed, login to view] or 5.0.x
* Ant 1.5.4 (for build files)
* Browser HTML compatibility with IE 5.0+, Netscape 6.0+, and Mozilla 1.5+